Enterprise Risk Management – Bringing It To Life
Understand the why, what, how and who of implementing a ERM framework
In this course, David Tattam, Chief Research and Content Officer at Protecht Group, provides an introduction to Enterprise Risk Management, and the value that it brings to an organisation when it is well designed and put into practice.
By the end of this course you will gain insights into the why, what, how and who in order to effectively implement an Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
In this course, you'll learn:
- What is ERM?
- The value proposition of Enterprise Risk Management
- Definition of Risks & Controls
- An ERM Blueprint
- The Risk Management Framework
- ERM Governance
- ERM Processes and Systems
- Escalation, Reporting and Response
- Continuous Improvement in your ERM Program
- People, Culture & ERM
- Watch 27 videos
- Answer 13 knowledge questions
- Answer 10 quiz questions
- 3 hours 30 minutes of video content
- 4-5 hours for the whole course
- US$600 payable by credit card on registration
You can purchase this course on-demand via Protecht.Academy. You'll need to log in or register to Protecht.Academy in order to purchase and access the course.