Thought leadership webinar
Consumer Duty: Strategies for success.
Webinar on demand
In recent years, the financial services sector around the world has come under increasing scrutiny around the way it deals with its customers. The UK FCA's Consumer Duty regime is another step in that process, following legislative changes in other jurisdictions.
Now we are a few months into the new Consumer Duty regime, it’s time to take stock of what the Duty entails, what the FCA is looking for and how similar regimes around the world are being rolled out.
The key topics this webinar covers include:
- Review of the FCA's State of Play webinar from December 2023.
- Lessons from Australia and New Zealand on firms' experience with similar requirements.
- How are regulated UK firms responding with six months to go before the first submission deadline?
- What are the key Consumer Duty focuses for 2024?
- How Protecht and LexisNexis can support a firm’s Consumer Duty obligations.
Join Michael Nelson, Senior Product Specialist at LexisNexis Regulatory Compliance, and Charles Low, Senior Business Development Manager of Protecht, to explore these issues and show how to understand and respond to these new requirements.
Fill out the form to watch the webinar!
Senior Business Development Manager, Protecht
Senior Product Specialist, LexisNexis Regulatory Compliance