Compliance risk is an operational risk and should be managed accordingly.
Key information and topics covered
We live in a world of rules. Compliance with those rules is critical, not only to protect your organization from regulatory actions, fines and reputation damage but also because it’s the right thing to do to protect our stakeholders from risk we bring to them.
However, managing compliance is a formidable task for most organizations due to the sheer quantity of compliance requirements as well as regulatory changes.
This guide is aimed at providing you with a practical overview of compliance management processes and assist you in better managing your obligations across your business.
What you will learn
- Differentiating between Compliance and Compliance Risk Management
- Recording other information and links to the regulatory obligation
- Reporting on each of the compliance management processes
- Understanding compliance requirements
- Creating and rating obligations
- Compliance Risk Management processes
- Keeping the obligation register up to date
- Establishing processes, procedures and policies
- Carrying out compliance functions