How boards, executives and managers can meet their responsibilities to address growing and
changing cyber threats.
Key information and topics covered
We live in a digitally driven age, where the conveniences of instant communication, eCommerce, and online databases have revolutionized our lives. Yet these conveniences come with a cost. Our information - whether it's personal, financial, or organisational - is under constant threat. When cyber threats prevail, businesses can face reputational damage, financial loss, and a disruption of operations. Are you prepared to defend against them?
Protecht’s Cyber risk management: The art of prevention, detection and correction is a comprehensive guide that addresses the complex and ever-present challenges of cyber risk in today's digital age. Equip yourself with a holistic understanding of cyber risk management strategies, enabling you to spearhead a proactive approach against ever-evolving digital threats.
The book is aimed at:
- Risk Managers aiming to understand cyber risk and integrate it into their enterprise risk management frameworks.
- Executives seeking to sharpen their knowledge, enabling them to ask the right questions and ensure that cyber risks are aptly addressed.
- Chief Information Security Officers and their teams seeking to fit their understanding of cyber threats into the context of the organisation’s broader risk approach.
What you will learn
- The unique characteristics of cyber risks.
- The convergence of cyber security and information security.
- Tools and frameworks for effective cyber risk management.
- Integrating cyber risk into your enterprise risk management (ERM) system.
- The ever-increasing financial and non-financial impacts of cyber threats.
- The importance of understanding your vendor and extended ecosystem.
- Key principles for managing cyber risks across the organisation.