We live in a world of rules. Compliance with those rules is critical, not only to protect your organization from regulatory actions, fines and reputation damage, but also because it’s the right thing to do to protect our stakeholders from risks we bring to them.
However, managing compliance is a formidable task for most businesses due to the sheer quantity of compliance requirements they face.
In this webinar, Protecht’s Chief Research and Content Officer David Tattam and our Vice President of Risk, North America Terence Lee provide you with a practical overview of best-practice compliance and compliance risk management processes using a risk-based approach.
The webinar will look at:
- Differentiating between Compliance and Compliance Risk Management
- Identifying and assessing the sources of compliance requirements
- Understanding compliance requirements and related obligations
- Establishing processes, procedures and policies that allow compliance
- Reporting on each of the compliance management processes
- Building Compliance Risk Management processes
- Designing compliance monitoring plans
Please fill out the form to watch the webinar.