Key information and topics covered
Part 1 - The Theory: By David Tattam and Shivali Kukreja
- Defining Culture and Conduct and their related risks.
- Defining Risk Culture and it's key features
- The key drivers for managing and driving Risk Culture, Corporate Culture and Conduct.
- Methods for monitoring and measuring culture and conduct risk, and risk culture.
- Practical insights into implementing conduct risk measurement and monitoring into an organisation.
Part 2 - The practice: Protecht.ERM Showcase. By Jatin Shrestha
- Bringing it to life in Protecht.ERM
- Risk Culture and Conduct Risk dashboards - Key information on one screen
- Q&A session
Culture and conduct define who we really are. Who we really define our success or failure.