A mark of mature risk management is embedding risk management in day to day operations until it is just 'good management'.
Key information and topics covered
Every year organisations invest a significant amount of money, energy and budget in systems, processes and tools that are intended to provide better risk management.
The implementation of these new resources enables the organisations to work towards a robust and mature risk management framework, but how can you determine how far along the Risk Maturity path your organisation is, and how much further your investment will take you?
Download our free eBook to help you determine your Risk Maturity and identify steps to assist you in the journey.
What you will learn
- Evolution of the Maturity Process
- What are the benefits of growing up
- What does growing up look like?
- 5 discrete levels of Maturity
- The steps in using a maturity model approach to developing your ERM
- Optimisation of reward to risk