Organisations cannot be managing risk in isolation. They need an enterprise view of risk that sees the interconnections and impact of uncertainty on objectives.
Key information and topics covered
Protecht ERM is a solution that GRC 20/20 has researched and evaluated, that can manage risk and compliance in complex, distributed, and dynamic organisations. The Protecht ERM solution delivers an enterprise risk management platform that can be used to manage, deliver, and report on the range of risks and controls in a contextual understanding of the business.
GRC 20/20 finds that the Protecht ERM solution enables organisations to be efficient, effective, and agile in their risk management related strategy and processes, whether deployed for a particular risk area or for or a broad enterprise risk management strategy.
Organisations are most likely to move to the Protecht ERM platform because they found that their manual, document-centric approach took too many resources to administer, only addressed specific areas of risk, and found things slipping through the cracks because of the continuous barrage of risk and change.
What's om this solutions perspective
1. The Interconnectedness of Risk
2. Protecht ERM: Redefining Risk Management in an Age of Uncertainty
3. What Protecht ERM Does- Before Protecht ERM
- Why Protecht ERM
- How Protecht ERM is used
- Where Protecht ERM has excelled
4. ProtechtERM Differentiators- Ease of use
- Configurable solution
- Unified architecture
- Low cost of ownership
5. Foundational Capabilities in Protecht ERM- Enterprise and operational risk management
- Compliance and control management
- Environmental, health, and safety risk
- Analytics and dashboards
- Workflow and task management
- Questionnaires, self-assessments, and surveys
6. Benefits Organisations Can Expect with Protecht ERM
7. Considerations in Context of Protecht ERM